If you are looking for the best traffic sources for driving traffic to your webpages or affiliate links then keep reading because in this article I will share some of the things I have learned since joining traffic exchanges online.
These are free to join and cost nothing to get started, but it is important to have a strategy that you can do every day. The only way you will be able to get lots of traffic and visitors to your blog, website or affiliate programs is to have a consistent habit of surfing for credits, posting banners and advertising your links regularly online.
This is the step by step guide of what to do to get more signups and sales online.
1. Post your links everyday
2. Grab the code for your banners
3. Make sure to do referral marketing of each of the traffic exchanges that you are using to drive traffic to your business. In other words give back and help the sites you are using to get new referrals.
You will want to join a business social site to network with other online marketers. It is useful to find out which money making programs are good and which ones are not. Other independent business owners will keep you informed. Check back regularly to see what new programs are available and which ones have closed.
Most new projects will last for at least 12 months to 3 years and if they are still around longer than that then you know you have picked a good affiliate program or money making opportunity.
There are many marketing tools being advertised in traffic exchanges. Many independent business owners are promoting the same businesses. So they like to use autoresponders and sales funnels to advertise their webpages. By building an email list they can keep in touch with prospects who show an interest in joining a business opportunity.
These are some of the marketing tools you will need before you join a new affiliate program.
1. Wordpress - This is a popular blogging platform that many marketers use to build an audience and get subscribers to their newsletter or social profile accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or
2. Hosting - This is how your blog will be able to stay on the web to reach a bigger amount of readers.
3. Domain Name - This is where you will find a name that will stand out and be remembered.
4. Autoresponder - This is where you will get people to opt-in to your mailing list to receive future updates
5. Landing page builder - This is important for capturing leads who are interested in what you are promoting on the web.
6. Image Photo editor - This is useful for creating interesting content will photos that are compatible to your blog articles.
7. Video sharing software - This is popular for gaining traffic from the search engines, there are a few sites such as Youtube, Twitch and Vimeo.
8. Link cloaker - This is for protecting your affiliate links and forwarding visitors to your sales pages.
9. Payment processor - there ae several ways you can get paid, such as: check, direct deposit, cryptocurrency, pre-paid debit card, or wire transfer. It just depends on where you live and which process works best for you.
10. Marketing budget - when you start you will be able to get started for free, once you start to see results then that is when you will want to re-invest your commission earnings back into your advertising campaigns.
How it works is that you must surf for credits and then add the credits to your web links to start getting traffic. You can do this for free if you check the promotion tools and then grab your affiliate links, post on each of the traffic exchanges that you will be using. After doing this everyday for 30, 60 and 90 days you will start to see that you are getting referrals and sales.