Top 5 Ways to get more traffic to your website in 2021
Everyone is interested in starting a website. It is popular among many small business owners who want to attract customers. Companies have had website design companies build then a professional website to promote their businesses on the internet.
You would think that once you have a nice professional website that the people will come automatically, especially if your website is hosted on the world wide web.
Millions of people come on the internet to search for goods and services. Google is a popular search engine and it makes searching for your favorite websites easy. But unfortunately unless you have a BIG brand online it will be challenging to get ranked in Google, Bing, Yahoo, or many other search engines.
Plenty of entrepreneurs start a new business every day and they are looking for ways to gain followers and subscribers to their websites online. This often includes ecommerce websites.
In this article I will share with you some of the top ways that you can gain visitors and web traffic to your webpages online for free.
First of all I want to mention that it can be competitive to get enough people to see your landing pages or sales pages online. This is because of big corporations that are able to monopolize the media, these companies pay for advertising and they can afford to be in high traffic sites to reach millions of visitors each day.
If you are a small company you will have a hard time getting your website noticed or recognized by popular media sites. This is where you will have to use other alternative web traffic generation methods.
Some of the most popular ways to get traffic to your website is to use free methods that doesn't cost any money.
1. SEO - Search engine optimization is a popular way to get free visitors to your website. How it works is that you will need to have a website. Then you can publish content and blog posts on your website about a variety of topics. These topics can be on subjects and categories that will be of interest to people searching on the internet.
2. Article Directories - Content websites let you write articles and submit them to a directory, the reason this works so well is that the articles are distributed on many other websites. Google likes new and fresh content articles so you can backlink your pages to your website to get more visitors.
3. Create Videos - People like to watch videos and one of the most popular video sharing website is Youtube. This is a site that gets billions of views and is a great Free way to attract visitors to your website. Once your make a video on youtube it can go viral and you will end up on top of the search engines.
4. Forums - This is a great place to reach a small group of people who are interested in a specific niche. Once you join a forum you can start discussions and share information on your favorite hobbies, TV shows or opinion. It is easy to get a following to your website by engaging conversations online.
5. Commenting - One of my favorite things to do and it works really well and that is to leave comments on other people's blogs that is in the same industry that your blog. Find related blogs online and then leave them comments. This will get you backlinks and other sites interested in sharing your articles.
Best Marketing Tools for Business Owners:
3. Website Builder
5. Blog Templates
6. Membership Hosting
7. eCommerce Hosting
8. Webinar Software
These are just some of the ways to drive traffic to your website, I will cover more lead generation strategies in other blog posts.