Many affiliates are telling referrals that if they join with them they will give them free sign-ups. If you are new to the world of internet marketing then you have learned that getting people to join your primary business is challenging.
Mostly because being a newbie you have not established yourself as an authority in your industry and when you join a business opportunity there will be others who have a big following on social media or a big email list that they have been cultivating for many years.
You will be competing with other marketers
As you start advertising on popular traffic exchanges and lead generation services, the competition is fierce. Plenty of affiliates are all promoting the same company sales pages. It can be hard to find someone who is not already joined from another sponsor.
Marketers with years of experience know that they have an advantage over a new person who has no track record in the industry. Especially for getting sign-ups or commissions from an attractive affiliate offer.
Will a "done for you funnel system" help you? Remember that many of these top sellers are competing on a leaderboard and the person who sells the most or gets the most referrals will win a prize and cash. So basically they will say anything to get you to join their team.
What is a team rotator?
How it works is that once you join the team, each members affiliate link will be rotated in advertising websites. This gives each member a chance to earn commissions and get sign-ups because the whole team will be promoting each others links not just their own.
Depending on how big the group it could take months before you see any results from your efforts. "Done for you" marketing systems promise you easy money and make it seem like it will require no work on your part. Facebook groups, spill-over, pass-ups are all fancy terminology to get newbies excited about joining a program that the see online.
Success does not happen over night
You will think that instant money will fill your payment account but the reality is that it costs money to make money online. There are a few who are able to get results for "free" but that is rare, it usually requires many hours online of consistent effort and it can get really mountainous and boring. Especially if you are surfing multiple traffic exchanges at one time.
Many top marketers are using freelance outsourcing services to do the daily activities and with a team of people who help them earn money online. They pay big bucks for advertising with companies that send their content to multiple websites to reach a targeted audience.
Are you willing to fail?
If you are willing to fail over and over again, then you will see results, but only after you become committed that you will not give up. You will have the opportunity to learn how to become a good marketer, and it will start with getting the right training and education.
Following a daily strategy is the key to reaching your goals, just remember that being part of a team rotator is not the quick and easy answer. You will still need to learn how to attract leads and generate traffic to your business opportunity.
Some of the most popular ways to get traffic to your website is to use free methods that doesn't cost any money.
1. SEO - Search engine optimization is a popular way to get free visitors to your website. How it works is that you will need to have a website. Then you can publish content and blog posts on your website about a variety of topics. These topics can be on subjects and categories that will be of interest to people searching on the internet.
2. Article Directories - Content websites let you write articles and submit them to a directory, the reason this works so well is that the articles are distributed on many other websites. Google likes new and fresh content articles so you can backlink your pages to your website to get more visitors.
3. Create Videos - People like to watch videos and one of the most popular video sharing website is Youtube. This is a site that gets billions of views and is a great Free way to attract visitors to your website. Once your make a video on YouTube it can go viral and you will end up on top of the search engines.
4. Forums - This is a great place to reach a small group of people who are interested in a specific niche. Once you join a forum you can start discussions and share information on your favorite hobbies, TV shows or opinion. It is easy to get a following to your website by engaging conversations online.
5. Commenting - One of my favorite things to do and it works really well and that is to leave comments on other people's blogs that is in the same industry that your blog. Find related blogs online and then leave them comments. This will get you backlinks and other sites interested in sharing your articles.
Brand awareness and visibility
Businesses focused on expanding their reach to more customers will want to pay attention to the increase in the volume of visitors, as well as the quality of those interactions. Traditional measures of volume include the number of visitors to a page and number of emails collected, while time spent on page and click-through to other pages/ photos are good indicators for engagement.
- Number of visitors to a page
- Time spent on the page
- Click-through across pages/ photos
- Number of emails collected
- Brand health metrics
Brand Influence refers to the number of times a post, comment or tweet is shared on different platforms.