When you advertise your websites using traffic lead generation sources. Can you tell where the hits, visitors and clicks are coming from.
As a marketer it is important to promote your websites in places that has real people and not bots. Traffic is currency. Companies make big money selling traffic to entrepreneurs on the net.
If you have a business that sells products, you need customers who will buy what you are selling. If you get people who want free stuff, they are not buyers.
It is important to advertise your business in front of people who will buy what you are selling and they are going to be repeat customers. If you have a quality product that people like and love then you can build an empire on the web.
Unfortunately you will come across companies who will promise real traffic, they will say that if you pay them money they can get your website in front of proven buyers for sales to your products and services.
What these companies are selling is leads that have been swapped and traded multiple times, some of these prospects are not active. You end up with a out of date rehashed list of business opportunity seekers or social media profiles that only wants free stuff.
Affiliate marketers are just one of the groups of individuals who need fresh leads everyday to make sales. If you make a living promoting other people's products than you know how important it is to have a high quality of consistent web traffic coming to your landing pages. Business opportunity seekers are interested in finding a company or program that will allow them to earn a consistent amount of income each month.
Interestingly, although many advertisers will say that you are a "business owner" in reality if you are promoting other people's products and services online, you are actually a "salesperson" you must convince other people to join the company you represent as an affiliate.
The company will compensate your efforts by sharing a percentage of the selling price. If you are good at referral marketing you can make a good living. Unfortunately not many people know how to market a business online, or knows how to attract prospects and leads.
The good news is that there is training on how to reach an audience of buyers. There is a method and strategy for getting sign-ups and leads in any business program. One tip is that you want to use sites that specialize in driving traffic, these companies provide the leads, they give you the visitors to your sales pages and websites.
It is up to you to have a compelling offer, your sales page needs to be able to have an attractive call to action. When a person sees your page do they want to sign up? do they want to get more information? are you offering something that people (need) or (want)? if so then you will be able to get plenty of leads for your business as an affiliate marketer.
If you are thinking of starting your own business where you create products and services to sell online, the easiest way to get customers is to set up an affiliate program. This will allow other marketers to promote your website for you, getting your business more exposure on the web.
The key is to be "consistent" most of internet marketers who join network marketing companies for multi-level marketing or are paid members, they receive an auto-ship of products each month as a consumer and they are required to recruit other members to join under them.
If they sponsors can get enough people paying a monthly fee to join then they can make a decent living sponsoring and referring others to the business opportunity. One of the key ways to generate more leads to your business is to learn how to market your business online.
You would think that once you have a nice professional website that the people will come automatically, especially if your website is hosted on the world wide web.
Millions of people come on the internet to search for goods and services. Google is a popular search engine and it makes searching for your favorite websites easy. But unfortunately unless you have a BIG brand online it will be challenging to get ranked in Google, Bing, Yahoo, or many other search engines.
Plenty of entrepreneurs start a new business every day and they are looking for ways to gain followers and subscribers to their websites online. This often includes ecommerce websites.
In this article I will share with you some of the top ways that you can gain visitors and web traffic to your webpages online for free.
If you are a small company you will have a hard time getting your website noticed or recognized by popular media sites. This is where you will have to use other alternative web traffic generation methods.
Some of the most popular ways to get traffic to your website is to use free methods that doesn't cost any money.
1. SEO - Search engine optimization is a popular way to get free visitors to your website. How it works is that you will need to have a website. Then you can publish content and blog posts on your website about a variety of topics. These topics can be on subjects and categories that will be of interest to people searching on the internet.
2. Article Directories - Content websites let you write articles and submit them to a directory, the reason this works so well is that the articles are distributed on many other websites. Google likes new and fresh content articles so you can backlink your pages to your website to get more visitors.
3. Create Videos - People like to watch videos and one of the most popular video sharing website is Youtube. This is a site that gets billions of views and is a great Free way to attract visitors to your website. Once your make a video on YouTube it can go viral and you will end up on top of the search engines.
4. Forums - This is a great place to reach a small group of people who are interested in a specific niche. Once you join a forum you can start discussions and share information on your favorite hobbies, TV shows or opinion. It is easy to get a following to your website by engaging conversations online.
5. Commenting - One of my favorite things to do and it works really well and that is to leave comments on other people's blogs that is in the same industry that your blog. Find related blogs online and then leave them comments. This will get you backlinks and other sites interested in sharing your articles.
What do you do with all that free traffic?
As an affiliate for companies you will want to learn how to create one page websites known as "landing pages" or sales pages, squeeze page to help convert leads and get visitors to opt-in to your mailing list.